- Types of Information We Collect
- How PHAB Uses Information
- When and Why PHAB / SIMPL Discloses Personal Information
- Accessing and Correcting Personal Information
- Social Networks
- Privacy Practices of Third Parties
- Children’s Privacy
- Your choices about our collection, use and disclosure of your information
- How can you correct inaccuracies in the information?
- Glossary of Terms
- Types of Information We Collect
- You provide us with your Personal Information when you register, subscribe, create an account, make a purchase, or otherwise when you provide us with your Personal Information during your interaction with the Site.
- We also collect Personal Information when you contact us online for customer service and other support using self-help tools, such as email, text, or by posting to an Online Community.
- Device Data may be collected when your device interacts with the Site, even if you are not logged into the Site using your device. If you have questions about the security and privacy settings of your mobile device, please refer to instructions from your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings.
Contact information that allows us to communicate with you. We obtain this information when you order or register or avail subscription and avail the offers or services. This may include information the following personally identifiable information about you: Name including first and last name, primary and alternate email address, mobile phone number and contact details, Postal code, Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address etc.) and information about the pages on getphab.com you visit/access, the links you click on the site, the number of times you access the page and any such browsing information and other identifiers by which you may be contacted online or offline.
Payment information related to your financial relationship with us, such as the services we provide to you, your payment information, such as credit and debit card information (we do not store credit and debit card information on our system) and your payment history.
Profile information such as your date of birth, gender, profession, income, hobbies, Facebook profile picture (if you sign-in via Facebook and authorise us to use your Facebook profile picture), marital status, number of children and nationality.
Shared information such as photos shared with other user of our websites and apps.
Product/Service usage information related to the services we provide to you, including:
- Information about your purchase of orders from our site; and
- How you use your devices to access our websites and apps, including the screens you visit and searches you make.
Your communications with us by social media, e-mail, electronic messages and other electronic and non-electronic communications.
Your Networks and Connections made available to us, depending on the permissions you have granted, from your mobile and desktop devices' address book contacts, Facebook friends list, and other social media such as Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter.
Device and Settings Information from or about the computers, phones or other devices where you install or access our products or services, depending on the permissions you have granted us. We collect your device attributes such as:
- The make and model (mobile phones only);
- The operating system, hardware version, device settings, file and software names and types, and device identifiers;
- Device locations, such as through GPS, Bluetooth or WiFi signals; and
- Connection information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, browser type, language and time zone, mobile phone number and IP address.
We further will collect information, including Personal Information and Non-Identifying Information, when you interact with us and the Site, for example when you:
- access or use the Site;
- open or respond to our e-mails;
- contact customer service or use other customer support tools;
- visit any page online that displays our ads or content;
- connect or link to any Site via social networking sites;
We may automatically collect information through automatic data collection and tracking technologies when you use our products or services, or interact with our websites or apps. The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Category 1: Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are essential for enabling our websites and apps to provide certain of your requested services.
- Category 2: Performance cookies. Performance cookies collect anonymous information on the users of our websites and apps to enable us to improve the operation of our websites and apps. For example, we utilise cookies to help us understand how customers arrive at and browse or use our websites, and highlight improvement areas such as navigation, shopping experience and marketing. The data stored by these cookies do not include personal details from which an individual's identity can be established.
- Category 3: Functionality cookies. These cookies retain choices you make such as member ID, email ID and other preferences in order to help you avoid having to re-enter the information as you navigate through our websites, including the shopping cart.
- Category 4: Targeting or advertising cookies. These cookies collect information about your browsing habits to allow us to provide advertising relevant to you and your interests. The cookies retain information about the websites you have visited. This information is shared with other parties such as advertisers on an anonymous basis. Your personally identifiable information such as your name and address is not shared with such third parties. For example, we use third-party companies to provide you with more personalised advertisements when you visit certain third-party websites.
- Web beacons: Pages of our websites, apps and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and collect other related website and app statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain app content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Log files: We may use log files to capture your activities on our apps as they interact with our websites. Information captured in such log files may include the types of content you view or engage with and the frequency or duration of your activities.
- We obtain information from outside sources like our business partners, and marketing mailing lists.
- Third-party information collection
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt-out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers
- Device Data You may manage how your mobile device and mobile browser share certain Device Data with SIMPL/PHAB, as well as how your mobile browser handles Cookies by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device. Please refer to instructions provided by your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings.
2. How PHAB Uses Information
We, use information collected as described in this Privacy Statement to:
We use the information that you provide to us or that we collect about you to:
Present our websites, apps and their contents to you, and provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
Provide, improve and develop our offers and services to help you get the most value out of the products you purchase, including maximizing the savings you achieve from using the products.
Communicate with you about our services and respond to you when you contact us.
Display and measure our advertisements and services so we can show you relevant advertisements and measure the effectiveness of our advertisements and reach of our products and services.
Promote security by using the information collected to verify accounts and activity to promote security on our websites and apps.
3. When and Why PHAB / SIMPL Discloses Information
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our websites and apps and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- to provide personalized features to you on getphab.com and to provide for promotional offers to you through getphab.com and other channels.
- will also provide this information to its business associates and partners to get in touch with you when necessary to provide the services requested by you.
- to preserve transaction history as governed by existing law or policy.
- direct its efforts for product improvement, to contact you as a survey respondent, to notify you if you win any contest; and to send you promotional materials from its contest sponsors or advertisers.
- to serve various promotional and advertising materials to you via display advertisements through the Google Ad network on third party websites. You can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns in order to better manage the demands on our network infrastructure.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our websites and apps according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you use our websites and apps.
- Operate, maintain and improve the Site and our services;
- Provide you with interest-based ads and offers for products and services from us;
- Facilitate and fulfil services availed on the Site;
- Evaluate your eligibility for certain types of offers, products or services that may be of interest to you, and analyze advertising effectiveness;
- Answer your questions and respond to your requests;
- Perform analytics and conduct customer research;
- Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages, service bulletins, marketing messages, and requested information;
- Enhance other information we have about you directly or from Other Sources to help us better understand you and determine your interests.
We may also use your information to contact you about offers and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile.
We may share your Personal Information as required or permitted by law:
- to report or collect on debts owed to us;
- offer you products and services;
- to facilitate a direct relationship with you;
- to enable electronic communications with you on your subscription with us, purchase;
- to comply with legal orders and government requests, or as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions;
- to combat fraud or criminal activity, and to protect our rights or those of our Affiliates, users, or as part of legal proceedings affecting PHAB / SIMPL;
- in response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the United States and other countries where we operate; or
We may also disclose Non-Identifiable Information:
- for the same reasons we might share Personal Information;
- to facilitate targeted content and ads; or
- with Third-Party Ad-Servers to place our ads on the Site and on third-party sites, and to analyze the effectiveness of those ads.
4. Accessing and Correcting Personal Information
You can access, update and delete your information you provided to us by managing this information through your online account or sending us an email at privacy @ firstname.lastname@example.org. Keeping your Personal Information current helps ensure that we, our Affiliates offer you the products that are most relevant to you.
If you want to deactivate your PHAB account or have other questions or requests, please contact us. While we are ready to assist you in managing your subscriptions, deactivating your account, and removing your active profile, we cannot always delete records of past interactions and transactions. For example, we are required to retain records relating to previous purchases on the Site for financial reporting and compliance reasons.
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services and to maintain a record of your transactions for financial reporting purposes. If you wish to deactivate your account or request that we no longer use your Personal Information to provide you services contact us at 9099667422. Despite you having deleted your account, we shall retain and use your Personal Information as necessary to comply with our records, legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
5. Social Networks
Social Community Areas
6. Privacy Practices of Third Parties
This Privacy Statement only addresses the use and disclosure of information by PHAB / SIMPL through your interaction with the Site. Other websites that may be accessible through links from the Site and Other Programs may have their own privacy statements and personal information collection, use, and disclosure practices.
7. Children’s Privacy
PHAB / SIMPL does not intend that any portion of the Site will be accessed or used by children under the age of 18, and such use is prohibited. The Site is designed and intended for adults. By using PHAB, you represent that you are at least eighteen years old and understand that you must be at least eighteen years old in order to create an account, purchase products/offerings through the Site.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under 18 if such information is provided without legal parental or guardian consent. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on our websites or apps, or on or through any of their features register on the websites or apps, make any purchases through our websites or apps, use any of the interactive or public comment features of our websites or apps or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use without legal parental or guardian consent. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a person under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
9. Your choices about our collection, use and disclosure of your information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Location information. You can choose whether or not to allow our apps to collect and use real-time information about your device's location through the device's privacy settings. If you block the use of location information, some parts of our apps may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or at any other time by logging into our websites or apps and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to email@example.com, If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product or service purchase, product service experience or other transactions.
Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data. You can also always adjust your user advertising preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
How can you correct inaccuracies in the information?
- To correct or update any information you have provided, getphab.com allows you to do it online. In the event of loss of access details you can send an e-mail to: email@example.com Policy updates Phab (Simpl Innovative Brands Pvt. Ltd.) reserves the right to change or update this policy at any time. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to getphab.com
Although Phab (Simpl Innovative Brands Pvt. Ltd.) will endeavour to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this site, you agree that Phab (Simpl Innovative Brands Pvt. Ltd.) will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties
Glossary of Terms
Cookie means a unique identifier, usually made up of small bits of text or code. For more information, please read our Cookies Policy.
Device Data means information concerning a device you use to access, use, or interact with the Site, such as operating system type or mobile device model, browser type, domain, and other system settings, the language your system uses and the country and time zone of your device, geo-location, unique device identifier or other device identifier, mobile phone carrier identification, and device software platform and firmware information.
Non-Identifying Information means information that alone cannot identify you, including data from Cookies, Pixel Tags and Web Beacons, and Device Data. Non-Identifying Information may be derived from Personal Information.
Online Communities means, collectively, our social networking pages or accounts, forums, bulletin boards, discussion groups, chat rooms or other methods of communication that may be offered on or linked through the Site.
Other Sources means sources of information that legally provide PAB / SIMPL with your information, and which are outside the scope of this Privacy Statement at the time of collection.
Personal Information means information about you that specifically identifies you or, when combined with other information we have, can be used to identify you. This includes the following types of information:
Contact Information: your name, postal addresses, email addresses, social networking website user account names, telephone numbers, or other addresses at which you are able to receive communications.
Third-Party Ad-Servers means Vendors and other third parties that provide the technology to place ads on websites and track ad performance.
We do not control these Payment Gateways' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about the same, you should contact the responsible provider directly.